Power Trip Travel Podcast
Explore the intersection of travel and entrepreneurship on Power Trip. The show is hosted by the co-founders of Tortuga Backpacks, Fred Perrotta and Jeremy Michael Cohen.
On each episode, you will hear:
- An honest account of running and working at a distributed, physical product company,
- What’s happening at Tortuga Backpacks, including new product updates, and
- The latest travel news and what it means for you
Subscribe to Power Trip in iTunes or with the feed URL.
Don’t Leave Anything Behind
Perfect your packing with our free carry on packing list.
Join our mailing list below to get your packing checklist and weekly packing tips sent straight to your inbox.
Spam is the worst, so we won’t send you any.
In our pilot episode we cover what you can expect from the Power Trip podcast and who will enjoy listening to it. We’ll be covering:
- Travel news and how it will affect your next trip
- Travel products and the creators behind them
- What’s going on behind the scenes at Tortuga Backpacks
You might like the podcast if you are a:
- Travel nerd
- Gear junkie
- Current or prospective entrepreneur
- Digital nomad
- Devoted member of Team Tortuga
If you don’t need convincing, jump straight into the show starting with Episode 1.
Click to continue…