Jeremy Michael Cohen
Jeremy Michael Cohen is a co-founder of Tortuga. He also works as a screenwriter and director. Aside from travel and movies, Jeremy loves dogs and cooking and eating great food.
- Masters in Film Production from U.S.C.’s School of Cinematic Arts
- B.A. in Government and Politics from the University of Maryland
- First backpacking trip led to the creation of Tortuga
- Three-week honeymoon in Asia in one Tortuga backpack
- Visited 43 U.S. states
- Drove cross-country three times