Packing for a business trip doesn’t need to be tedious. Our latest video covers our tried-and-true rules for business travel so that you can bring what you need (and still look professional) in a carry-on.
Business Trip Packing Tips
- Pack Neutrals: Particularly for things like your blazer and skirts, or pants. If you pack colors that go with everything, you’ll be able to resist overpacking.
- 1 Jacket & 2-3 Bottoms: Ladies, most skirts pack smaller than pants if you’re short on room. Mix up your look with your blouses, jewelry, and accessories.
- 1 Pair of Shoes: Ladies, low heeled ankle boots go with everything. They’re comfortable enough to wear on a plane and (usually) professional enough for a conference. If you need to wear heels, wrap them in a shower cap to avoid getting your clothes dirty.
- Reduce Electronics: Do you really need your laptop? Can you get by with a tablet if you’re just planning to check emails?
- Versatile Personal Item: Your personal item will be your everyday item for your trip. Make sure it’ll fit under the seat AND hold your essentials. The Laptop Backpack is specially designed to hold your remote office setup for air travel.
Want more like this?
Get weekly gear reviews, travel hacks, and packing tips sent straight to your inbox. We’ll send you a carry on packing list right away.