Setout Packable Daypack
- 8.5 oz
- ~ 19L (exact volume to come)
- 17.5 x 11.5 x 5″
- Zippered front pocket for organizing small items
- Packs away into its own pocket
- Padded air mesh back panel and shoulder straps for comfort and breathability
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Water bottle pockets
- Sized to carry your in-flight essentials en route and everything you need for a day of sightseeing once you land
- Fits under the seat of an airplane for use as a personal item
What Fits Inside
- A light jacket
- Keys, wallet, phone
- A snack
- Water bottle (or two)
Note that the Setout Packable Daypack does not have a computer pocket. Because ripstop nylon is lightweight and packable, it is not strong enough to safely carry a heavy laptop with regularity. Heavier items require heavier fabric (or padding) which comes at the expense of packability.
The Setout Packable Daypack is, however, ideal for carrying lighter weight items like guidebooks, jackets, umbrellas, snacks, and anything else you might need for a day of sightseeing.
If you’d like to carry a computer, we recommend the Outbreaker Daypack.
Setout Packing Cubes
- Set of 3 Cubes: 10.4 oz
- Large cube: 4.4 oz
- Small cubes: 3.0 oz each
- Large cube: 14 x 11 x 2.5″
- Small cubes: 7 x 11 x 2.5″ each
- Fits the Setout Backpack perfectly
- Comes as a set of three with one larger cube (pictured) and two smaller ones
- Has a mesh top so that you can quickly see what’s packed inside
- Uses high-quality YKK zippers with double pulls, which makes it easier to stuff them as full as possible
The Setout Packing Cubes, unlike their Outbreaker counterparts, are not perfect rectangles. One corner of each cube has a rounded edge to fit perfectly in the Setout Backpack.
What Fits Inside
- Large cube: 2 pairs of pants and 1 pair of shorts, 3 long-sleeved shirts and 1 hoodie, or 5 long-sleeved shirts
- Small cube: 3 t-shirts, 6 pairs of large socks, or 4 pairs of boxer briefs
We’re excited to share these products with you in the coming months. If you have feedback, requests, or questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Want more like this?
Get weekly travel hacks, gear reviews, and packing tips sent straight to your inbox. We’ll send you a carry on packing list right away.