Recently, we announced that we’re launching a Laptop Backpack and Duffle Bag. Today, we’re diving into the specs and features of the Laptop Backpack.
The Basics$125 25L 18.5” x 12” x 6.75” Laptop: 15” Tablet: 9.7”
MaterialsLike the rest of the products in the Setout collection, the Laptop Backpack’s outer fabric is a 900D polyester with a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating. The shoulder straps are made from a custom injection-molded foam that breaks in over time to conform to your body. It’s the same kind of foam that you find in the soles of running shoes. To add to the comfort of the bag, the back panel is padded with a breathable air mesh.
- Luggage handle pass through sleeve for use with a rolling suitcase
- Hideaway shoulder straps for protection when carrying your bag down the aisle of the plane
- Lockable zippers to secure your stuff
- Top and side padded grab handles to make it easy to pull your bag out from under the seat
- Removable sternum strap for a comfortable carry
- Water bottle pocket that zips flat when not in use, just like the one on the Setout Divide Backpack
- Front zippered pocket for small items like headphones and a pack of gum
- Panel-loading main compartment that fits a change of clothes
- Laptop and tablet sleeves to carry a 15″ computer and a 9.7″ tablet
- Mesh pockets for chargers and other small items
- Padded sleeve for an ereader
- Organization panel with slots for pens, cards, and sunglasses
- Key clip